Who We Are
- Leading manufacturers of rigid plastic packaging and supply products made by conversion processes such as BLOW, INJECTION and PET BLOW molding.
- BTPL factory in Tongi, Gazipur, Dhaka and employs about 150 people.
- Today, BTPL serve a number of established local and multinational companies operating in Bangladesh.
- BPTL : Established in 1984
- Mostly dedicated for injection molding and new technology based products
- Land Area : 110 (Decimal)
- Building Area : 40,000 SFT (existing)
Factory was established in the year 1984 and was almost sole producer of plastic packaging tube bags in Bangladesh market till 1990.
We started manufacturing and supply of FLIP TOP CAP for Parachute coconut oil bottle of Marico Bangladesh Ltd (MBL) under an AGEEMENT from Feb`2007 and supplying the products till now with their full satisfaction.
- 2007 – Started manufacturing and supply of FLIP TOP CAP for Parachute coconut oil bottle of MBL
- 1990 – Sole producer of plastic packaging tube bags in Bangladesh
- 1984 – Company formation BTPL | Production startup
WHY THAI PLASTIC?
Initially this factory was started with a joint venture of a private limited company A.K PACK from Thailand and this Private Limited company of Bangladesh. All the machineries of packaging side were from Thailand along with very skilled working hand. That is why the factory was titled as :-
“BANGLADESH THAI PLASTIC INDUSTRIES LIMITED” in short “BTPIL”.
Message from Founder Chairman
Bangladesh Thai Plastic Industries Limited (BTPIL) is one of the pioneer industries for the manufacturing of the quality plastic packaging bags. We are meeting the business requirements of our valued customers by supplying the best quality plastic packaging bags for the last two decades with full confidence. We use the best quality raw material of foreign origin to maintain the quality of our products.
Late Badrul Alam Chowdhury